I have implants under my bottom denture, but my denture is still loose Why?-Dr. Arundati Krishnaraj

Implants under the dentures which are removable are called as implant supported dentures. Conventionally the dentures are placed directly over the jaw bone.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *